Bridgewater Inn & Cottage
Thank you for agreeing to our inn policies.
Bridgewater Inn & Cottage L.L.C. appreciates your understanding and acknowledgment of our policies.
- Check in at 4 p.m. / Check out at 12 noon.
- Reservations can be made 24 hours a day 7 days a week on line or call (540) 828-4619
- Payment – Reservations are secured with a valid credit card. Confirmation is either emailed or mailed to the guest.
- Check deposits must be received within 6 days of booking a reservation.
- Balance is due in full on arrival at Bridgewater Inn & Cottage.
- We accept both Visa, MasterCard. Checks and Cash are accepted.
- Smoking not permitted. This is a smoke-free inn.
- We do have an occasional guest wanting to indulge in a pipe or fine cigar, they may smoke outside of the inn.
- A $150.00 charge is levied on a guest who smokes inside plus any lost income.
- Candles, incense, and other are not allowed inside. Each suite has a large heavy crystal lantern single candle holder with candle in each bathroom.
- Dogs permitted only in the Cottage.
- Dogs allowed with friendly, well trained, responsible owners. Can be left alone in the room if in a portable cage, also have a kennel in the yard.
- $10.00 per night per dog.
- You must make a reservation for your dog at time of booking and pay the extra fee along with your deposit or you will lose your reservation and deposit.
- The B & B property is 3/4 acre and fenced.
- Cancellations – as a small independently owned inn, cancellations affect us dearly.
- A $50.00 charge per suite is assessed for all cancellations.
- Cancellations 10 days or less before a reservation date, guest will be responsible for any nights NOT rebooked.
- Early departure or inclement weather cancellations are not refundable.
- Holidays, special days (Valentine’s Day, College Parent’s weekend, graduation, etc.), reservations are paid in full at time of booking reservation.
- We require a two or three night minimum on these dates.
- No refunds for cancellations on these days.